Truckstops and Travel Plazas
At NATSO Connect, hundreds of innovative, senior-level truckstop operators and industry partners will come together to connect. For two-and-a-half days, this collaborative group will share insights and best practices in order to convert ideas into action and re-invent how truckstops do business.
This highly-focused event will combine exclusive, executive briefings with opportunities for you to gain specific guidance on how to succeed by speaking directly with experienced operators and vendor partners. NATSO Connect lets you problem-solve with key industry suppliers and your peers so you can grow your business.
What will NATSO Connect Focus on This Year?
This year, NATSO Connect will deliver the connections truckstops need for the future.
You will experience:
- Executive briefings from experts inside and outside the industry;
- Hand-selected vendors showcasing their new and proven products;
- Peer-to-peer discussions to brainstorm how to apply national retail trends within travel plazas’ unique realities;
- Collaborative problem-solving sessions geared toward growing your business; and
- Time to continue conservations from group settings into one-on-one meetings so you can take the conversations to the next level.
Specifically, you will bring back to your business:
- Comprehensive insights into growing your truckstop business.
- An all-star peer network to call on for advice and solutions year round.
- Next steps and contacts to begin implementing road-tested ideas so you can win with today’s on-the-go consumers.
- Renewed energy and inspiration for the truckstop and travel plaza industry.
- Fun memories are guaranteed.
NATSO Connect 2019 Registration This registration information is for truckstop and travel plazas only. Industry suppliers, please contact Pamela Hayes at (703) 739-8565.
Travel Plaza Registration Pricing
|NATSO Member Travel Plaza Attendees||
|Nonmember Travel Plaza Attendees||$870|
|NATSO’s H.R. Sharegroup*||$599|
New! Register by January 9th and be entered into a drawing to win tickets for two days at Hollywood Studios.
How to Register
By Phone: You can contact Kimberly Roberts at (703) 739-8573 and she will personally register you.
Opening Night Party at Disney
The Opening Night Party at Disney is a ticketed event. Tickets can be purchased online here.
(Travels plazas ($50), Chairman’s Circle members ($85), family members ($50) and non Chairman’s Circle member vendors ($150)
New this year, the NATSO Foundation is bringing a Fun Run to NATSO Connect 2019 as the yearly fundraiser. The NATSO Foundation Fun Run will be Monday, February 11 at 7:00 a.m. Registration for the Fun Run will be $50 and is separate from NATSO Connect registration. To register, go to here.
*NATSO’s H.R. Sharegroup
NATSO's H.R. sharegroup brings together H.R. professionals throughout the truckstop and travel plaza industry to learn from their shared experiences and prepare for the future. The Sharegroup is open to any NATSO member that works on H.R. issues. Facilitated by top professionals at Ernst & Young, NATSO's H.R. Sharegroup involves both tax and H.R. policy and political updates regarding how the latest developments in Washington, D.C. will affect day-to-day business operations, as well as an opportunity to network and engage with other professionals. The H.R. Sharegroup will meet on the morning of Monday, Feb. 11, 2019. If you’d like to register for the H.R. Sharegroup only, go here.